Thursday, August 13, 2009

Myspace/Facebook Private Profile Tracker


Hey guys I know it has been a while since I posted but I recently found something that will make all of you very happy. Its called the myspace profile tracker this site actually shows you up to the last 5 people who tried to view or access your myspace profile. This site will show you 5 people per day and can be used once every 24 hrs. The screen shot on the left is the home page of the web site. How it works is you have to click through an add and submit your email address I found no problems from it its not a scam. The developers spent a lot of time developing this application so they want to make a small amount back by making us click through an add to make it work fine by me. Second you put the 2nd to last work which is at the very bottom of the add after you submit through in the first box. Then last your put your myspace url in the box and choose how many profiles you want to see and click the button and your golden. It showed me the last 5 profiles that attempted to view my profile and it was


quite a shock because this girl viewed my profile 3 times.
Interesting.... I will also show you a screen shot of what is looks like when they show you those profiles they are links that you click and it takes you to their profile.

myspace profile tracker



Facebook profile tracker

1 comment:

  1. Permainan poker online adalah salah satu permainan judi yang bisa memberikan para Player keuntungan, jika para Player bisa bermain dengan benar dan sesuai dengan aturan yang ada. Dalam kesempatan ini kami akan coba memberikan beberapa penjelasan kepada para Player poker online tentang cara mendapatkan keuntungan bermain (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete

 
BlogUniverse
Top Blogs